Hair Life has an individual section where experts create replaceable hair by real human hair for the hair replacement procedure so that it matches your own natural hair. This means matching the colour tone, complexion, facial structure and age – providing you with a natural look. It’s held in place with a specialised bonding method and an invisible medical grade adhesive.
Hair replacement is considered as being a quick and thorough way to give people natural looking hair. It’s referred to as being the number one non-surgical treatment in the world. It is a non-surgical hair replacement procedure that compliments your own existing hair. Hair Replacement is the art of integrating human hair with 100% human hair to give you the most natural full head of hair. There is nothing that you can’t do with this hair. Swimming, sports, riding a motorbike & other physical activities in all sorts of extreme conditions will be a cakewalk.
Non-surgical Techniques allow us to achieve a head full of hair that looks natural, stylish and does not restrict our life style as you can swim, shampoo, dye and style just like your own hair. This option is being adopted by most of the celebrities of the world to ensure good look and a head full of hair. This method is painless and a time-saving method. Non-surgical hair camouflage systems are made from a special derma base which acts and feels just like a second skin.
- It is infused with best quality human hair .The base is light and permeable and thus, allows your scalp to breathe.
- It is just like a second skin and seamlessly appears like one too.
The hair infused into the system gives the effect of it growing right out of your scalp, just like your own natural hair would. The combined effect results into a product that not only looks natural, but is comfortable and mostly undetectable to the world. This system does not restrict your lifestyle.
TYPES OF NON-SURGICAL HAIR REPLACEMENT:
- Hair Weaving: Hair Weaving is a one of the unique techniques of Hair Replacement or Hair Fixing, where a patch of hair is fixed on finely braided base. (Braided base is made by taking support of your existing hair without any harm to the skin).Hair weaving is a fixation procedure. It generally takes about 2 hrs. for completing the whole procedure.
Daily brushing and combing are needed to keep your hair in good condition to avoid matting and tangling of hair. It gives you a gorgeous look in a short period of time. We can use any branded hair care products for grooming this hair. This method has no side effects.
- Micro weft: Is one of the safest methods. It is less painful and a quick method. The procedure follows clipping of hair units by specially designed clips, which are invisible. One can shampoo, style, cut or even color their hair. People can even swim with their hair unit and can style them in the desired manner.
- Hair Wigs: A wig is a head covering made from human hair that is worn for fashion or other reasons, including cultural tradition and religious observance. Some people wear wigs to hide the baldness. Wigs should be cleaned if worn regularly. Nowadays people mostly prefer to use wigs as they need low maintenance in terms of money and time.
Benefits of non-surgical Hair replacement:
Hair loss can appear at any point during a man or woman’s lifetime, starting from a very young age or developing over time. Most men and women who experience hair loss will notice thinning hair and baldness throughout their lifetimes and will become concerned. After noticing the signs of hair loss, people question what options they have. Hair life realized that hair replacement solutions are not the same for women as those for men, and we have options for both genders. We also realize that every situation is different and requires different procedures. Therefore we offer non-surgical and surgical options to meet everyone’s needs. When you come in for your free, private consultation we will discuss the differences between the options, but here are some facts of non-surgical treatments to consider:
Faster Recovery Time: While surgical treatments take 2 to 6 hours to complete, and 12 months to see the final results, non-surgical options take as little as 2 hours to complete.
There is no risk of infections, swelling or bleeding in this process. The patient will leave without any open wounds or sores.
Customizable and Reversible: Your custom hair is created to your exact age-appropriate specifications, based upon your desires, expectations, and lifestyle. The result is that your individually customized hair restores your natural appearance as though the hair is growing naturally out of your scalp, with a totally naturally looking hairline and a completely natural feel to the touch.
Less Risk: non-surgical options allow you to have a full head of hair that looks and reacts like you own growing hair. When using a non-surgical option you are not limited to a specific hairstyle or to how much hair you can have. Our specialist will help you choose a hairstyle that meets your expectations, as well as design a hairstyle that is appropriate for you. Non-surgical options can be used in the early stages of hair loss.